Consumer Sustainability Trends Database® Tracking consumers since 2002 in the USA and 2005 Globally Across Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability!
- Quantifies the size of the consumer market for environmentally and socially responsible products and services
- Measures the importance of environment and societal issues as well as corporate social responsibility
- Explores environmentally conscious behavior
- Determines consumer usage of Sustainability products and services
- Annual tracking study in U.S. since 2002 and globally since 2005.
- Online methodology
- 3,000+ U.S. adults, nationally projectable to the U.S. adult population and accurate at the 95% confidence level to +/- 1.8%
- 100,000 total global adults
- Discover NMI's proprietary Sustainability consumer segmentation