Data Source: NMI’s Lifestyles Of Health And Sustainability (LOHAS) Database
- Quantifies the size of the consumer market for environmentally and socially responsible products and services
- Measures the importance of environment and societal issues as well as corporate social responsibility
- Explores environmentally conscious behavior
- Determines consumer usage of LOHAS products and services
- Annual tracking study in U.S. since 2002 and globally since 2005
- Surveys are online methodology
- 4,000+ U.S. adults in 2014, nationally projectable to the U.S. adult population
and accurate at the 95% confidence level to +/- 2%
- 90,000+ total global adults in database
Read More New... 13th annual report on The State of Sustainability in America 2015;
Trends and Opportunities!
Contact NMI for information on custom analysis, reports and participation opportunities!