GET PRECISE TARGETING
Strategic mapping that incorporates sales data overlaid with household data or census data to identify gaps/whitespace and opportunities to ensure ROI on marketing dollars spent
LOOKING FOR TOP LINE GROWTH?
There are two questions you will need answered:
1. Who are my best customers?
2. Where can I find more of them?
• It is proven that "mirroring" your best customers to that of prospective customers improves response and buy rates from .05% to 4%. This means that instead of only 50 respondents to an ad campaign, you could get 400 to respond, meaning a potentially significant ROI and an increase in sales.
1. START WITH YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS
Upload your customer list and choose a market, sales territory, trade area as small as 1 mile or simply segment your most ideal customers in your database.
2. OVERLAY NATIONAL HOUSEHOLD FILE
We match customers' name and addresses against our 180 million household databases (refreshed monthly) which will append demographics, interests and other data.
You Will Receive
• A MapTrac Report showing where your current customers are.
• A Profile Report showing the characteristics of your optimum customer
(age, income, education, employment, profession, household profile, life stages) .
3. MEASURE THE SALES POTENTIAL OF OTHER MARKETS
We overlay your customer profile report on a designed territory to show the potential that exists in that particular market (national, regional, local, mile defined trade area).
• A Sales Potential Index is produced that indicates the presence of "like customers" in that designed area (city, market, territory, trade area, etc).
4. TARGET YOUR BEST PROSPECTS
We Use Proprietary Software and:
• Create a computer model of your customer and let you select your prospects. Download names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses.
• Visually map where they are.
• Use the best prospects to survey (further refine marketing strategies), or determine use of advertising dollars - direct mail campaign, email campaign, billboards, newspaper, etc.