lensTM Custom Qualitative Research Services
Gather rich insight through:
- Traditional focus groups
- IDI's and ethnographies
- In-home peer groups
- Central locations tests
- On-line communities
Segmented recruiting identifies primary targets; visual diaries reveal what they really do
"Health and wellness is the only way of life for my family.
We eat healthy every day and get out on the trail or go to the Y."
Pathways to purchase are revealed with creative consumer laddering exercises
"I enjoy some of those flavors and I'm almost always organic with breakfast."
"I want my kids to eat organic and it helps when they taste good and look more like the advertised cereals."
Mapping can reveal consumer shifts as information is presented
Language analysis provides insight into what consumers really think — word clouds
In a word cloud the size of the word indicates the frequency of mentions and the juxtaposition indicates how often specific words are linked together
Much confusion and frustration about the percentages shown on some organic bar packs
Others find percentages useful, especially where the bar cannot claim USDA certification.
Optimize opportunity. Maximize results.
Using the lens tools you'll know that your approach is as thoroughly refined as it can be—
and you'll understand why it's viable, providing you the greatest ROI.
- Versatile modules provide insight across the enterprise
- Full service qualitative or quantitative
- Allows for iterative development, applied learning
- From white space identification to market tracking — use what fits
- Segmentation screening included at no additional charge language analysis, mapping, visual diaries, emotional scales, hotspots, simulators
- Relative ranking=less noise, highly predictive
- Discriminating and conclusive methodologies
- Identification of key drivers of acceptance and rejection
- Delivery of what wins and why it wins
- Clear and tangible direction for optimization across your enterprise