Natural Marketing Institute releases its 2022 Supplements/OTC/Rx Consumer Trends and Insights Report
For Immediate Release
Newtown Square, PA. March 7, 2022
Natural Marketing Institute is pleased to present its 2022 Supplements/OTC/Rx (SORD) Consumer Trends Report. The Institute has been tracking supplement usage for the past 20+ years. It is our aim to provide you with the most recent and updated information on how consumers are thinking and behaving with regard to supplements, prescriptions, and over-the-counter medications.
This comprehensive report also seeks to provide insights into how today’s consumer is confronting their own health and wellness. In addition, it uncovers the health challenges consumers encounter and how their behaviors and attitudes surrounding supplement usage have transformed, adjusted, and realigned over the past decade in response to the ever-changing and uncertain world.
This report provides perspective on the trends within the supplement industry from a consumer point of view and insights into what may lie ahead.
Some of the topics covered in the report:
- Emerging trends and opportunities surrounding immunity and digestive health
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on condition management and supplement use
- White space opportunities for supplements and condition management
- Issues supplement users encounter when using supplements
- Desire for personalized supplementation
- Importance ratings of supplement attributes
- Willingness to pay a premium for certain supplement attributes
- Plus many others…
Discover consumer health management topics which can be leveraged for your business with the Institute’s Supplements/OTC/Rx Trends Database.
USA Supplements/OTC/Rx Database (SORD) Research Methodology
- Most comprehensive data and robust data collection vehicle available which examines the intersection of dietary supplements, OTC, and pharmaceuticals
- Ongoing consumer research among U.S. general population adults
- Nationally representative sample of the U. S. population statistically valid at 95% confidence level to +/- 1.2%
- Research previously conducted and trended in USA in 2006, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020
- 2021 research was conducted among 3,000 general population consumers and conducted in 4th quarter 2021
- Conducted via on-line methodology
- Trended research also conducted globally in 13 countries
The Natural Marketing Institute merged with Research America, Inc. in July 2020. This acquisition expanded the Institute’s capabilities to include access to web panel, telephone and web-based data collection, qualitative facilities and sensory, and new product testing labs in addition to the strategic consulting services, proprietary custom methodologies and syndicated databases that include over 1 million consumer interviews in over 30 countries, trended for more than 20 years. To view the 2022 Supplements/OTC/Rx Consumer Insights & Trends Report, click here