Natural Marketing Institute releases its 2023 Supplements/OTC/Rx Consumer Trends and Insights Report
Natural Marketing Institute is pleased to present its 2023 Supplements/OTC/Rx (SORD) Consumer Trends Report. With 10+ years of trended data, this report provides a the most comprehensive view of how the supplement landscape has changed, along with the most recent and updated information on how consumers are thinking and behaving with regard to supplements, prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications. This one-of-a-kind report also provides insights into how today’s consumer is confronting their own health and wellness and uncovers the health challenges consumers are encountering.
The overall objectives of the report are to develop unique and specific consumer insights to maximize client learnings and opportunities in terms of attracting new consumers, increasing compliance and developing compelling messaging and communications strategies.
Some of the topics covered in the report:
- White space opportunities for supplements and condition management
- Emerging trends and opportunities surrounding immunity and digestive health
- Issues Supplement Users encounter when using supplements
- Drivers of increased supplement use over the past 5 years
- Important supplement attributes which drive supplement purchase decisions
- How supplement use is changing due to the current state of the economy
- A 4-step model for driving supplement growth
Discover consumer health management topics which can be leveraged for your business with the Institute’s Supplements/OTC/Rx Trends Database.
USA Supplements/OTC/Rx Database (SORD) Research Methodology
- Most comprehensive data and robust data collection vehicle available which examines the intersection of dietary supplements, OTC, and pharmaceuticals
- Ongoing consumer research among U.S. general population adults
- Nationally representative sample of the U. S. population statistically valid at 95% confidence level to +/- 1.2%
- Research previously conducted and trended in USA in 2006, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021
- 2022 research was conducted among 3,012 general population consumers and conducted in 4th quarter 2022
- Conducted via on-line methodology
- Trended research also conducted globally in 13 countries
The Natural Marketing Institute merged with Research America, Inc. in July 2020. This acquisition expanded the Institute’s capabilities to include access to web panel, telephone and web-based data collection, qualitative and sensory facilities, and new product testing labs in addition to the strategic consulting services, proprietary custom methodologies and syndicated databases that include over 1 million consumer interviews in over 30 countries, trended for more than 20 years.
To view the 2023 Supplements/OTC/Rx Consumer Insights & Trends Report, click here