Digital healthcare is emerging quickly and, in all aspects, fostering convenience, individualization, and customer engagement in their own health. Digital healthcare encompasses in-store clinics, telemedicine within retail settings, urgent care, and much more. As Millennials age and become a main target for the healthcare industry, digital healthcare will provide many opportunities.
- Enhanced insights into the impact on the Integrated Delivery Systems and Health Plans
- Learn how the consumer may respond to these options
- How and why getting involved in consumer healthcare engagement will be beneficial
- Benchmark what others in the industry are doing
- Discover what stakeholders need and wish for and why it is so important
- The expanded use of technology in digital medicine will allow new avenues to interact with the patient. A company can potentially influence consumer behavior and attitudes towards their own health and well-being.
- Keep up with current trends and emerging technologies.
- This report outlines some of the many opportunities for improvement in awareness of available technologies as well as improvements to the customer experience using these technologies.
Full Report: Request a Quote