Retail Healthcare Delivery
Retail Healthcare Delivery Overview:
An in-depth examination of new healthcare facilities in Big Box and other retail establishments. Retail locations, including pharmacies, supermarkets, and large chain stores, are now home to healthcare clinics, and the number is growing. Urgent care clinics focus on the delivery of ambulatory care in a dedicated medical facility outside of a traditional emergency room.
- Learn how the move to retailization in healthcare is impacting consumers, retailers, and other healthcare stakeholders
- An enhanced understanding of what consumers want out of these changes
- Learn about the similarities and differences in what consumers are expecting in a retail healthcare setting
- Stay informed about a trend that is forming new ways of receiving and delivering healthcare.
- Retail healthcare users are statistically very satisfied with the care they receive. Learn how your company can fit into this promising healthcare delivery strategy.
- Retail healthcare opens up new opportunities for grocery stores and big-box stores to reach out to consumers in a way they never have before. This report will guide you and your company through your first steps in strategizing to enter the retail healthcare market.
Enterprise Licensing Details:
Full Report: Request a Quote
Includes PPT of full report for internal network usage across one company brand/location. License also comes with an online report presentation.