Millennials and Healthcare & Wellness
Millennials and Healthcare & Wellness Overview:
Through storytelling, robust primary and secondary research, and ethnography, the surprising truth of the beliefs and actions of Millennials unfolds.
- Health and wellness is defined as a state of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- Decision-making – Report reveals dramatic differences between Baby Boomers and Millennials.
- Health and nutrition/dietary habits – There is a great gulf between what Millennials want to do and what they actually do.
- They are somewhat active in the health system. 49% of our sample had a physical exam and 20% had an ER visit in the past 12 months.
- Trust in the “System” – Studied extensively and key insights revealed. You may be very surprised to learn what Millennials really care about.
- Enhanced insights into the Millennial way of thinking
- Understanding the language of Millennials as an aid to market communications
- Educating team members, sales representatives, senior management, and agency partners
- Understanding the particular challenges of ethnic minorities
Real Results & Opportunities:
The main report includes advanced linguistic analysis, video clips, and outputs from patient webcam diaries, online community tasks, and projects. The 110+ double-wide format pages are full of insights and information.
This report gives you unique and powerful insights into this 80 million strong generation of consumers and patients from 18 to 38 years old.
Already disposing of $1.3 trillion of annual consumer spending this group is of prime interest to:
- Pharma and Device companies with genetic or early-onset diseases or social conditions such as obesity.
- Health Insurance companies for whom this is a vital, relatively low-risk pool of customers and potential customers.
- Supplement, Nutraceutical, Nutrition, and Exercise Equipment manufacturers.
Enterprise Licensing Details:
Full Report: Request a Quote
Includes PPT of full report for internal network usage across one company brand/location. License also comes with an online report presentation.