Prediabetes: The Patient Journey
Prediabetes Patient Journey Overview:
This in-depth report studies the emerging condition known as prediabetes. Prediabetes is a serious health condition where blood sugar levels are higher than normal, but not enough to be diagnosed at Type 2 Diabetes. However, 70% of those with prediabetes will eventually be diagnosed with diabetes. There are multiple opportunities for intervening in the lifestyles of those affected to prevent the progression to diabetes and opportunities to run awareness increasing campaigns to encourage more people to see a physician and to promote supportive products.
This report contains multiple methodologies including ethnographies which allow us to understand the patient’s journey through diagnosis, treatment, and the eventual outcomes of their doctors’ intervention. Many people struggle with their diagnosis not only a medical sense, but also psychologically and emotionally. People are unable to cope with knowing that they are at such an increased risk for diabetes, and they lack the support and direction they need to successfully overcome the prediabetes diagnosis.
Companies purchasing this report will benefit in many ways, including:
- Enhanced insights into the consumer journey through life with this diagnosis
- Opportunities to improve marketing and selling to this group
- An increased understanding of this common diagnosis and how consumers live with it
- Insights into the different types of consumers and the necessary management for each
- Opportunities to reach this new market sooner than competitors
- Awareness of this condition is very low, but it affects 1/3 of American adults. Raising awareness could lead to a dramatically increased audience for new products.
- Retail, Food and Beverage, and Lifestyle businesses could provide the missing resources this sleeping market needs.
- Consumers with prediabetes often have other conditions such as hypertension, high cholesterol, or obesity and are looking for ways to manage multiple conditions at once.
Enterprise Licensing Details:
Full Report: Request a Quote
Includes PPT of full report for internal network usage across one company brand/location. License also comes with an online report presentation.