Schizophrenia: The Patient Journey
Schizophrenia Patient Journey Overview:
This report tells the full and intimate story of schizophrenia in the US as seen by patients, caregivers, and providers. Acquiring this report will deepen your knowledge of the disease’s impact on patients, treatment decisions and beliefs.
This is a very complicated disease and the best way to decipher it is to go to those affected directly. We have done just that through our varied methodologies. This report provides analysis from a medical professional, caregiver, and patient perspectives to create a multi-dimensional, thorough understanding of the disease.
Companies purchasing this report will benefit in many ways, including:
- Enhanced insights into the patient journey
- Understanding the language of providers and patients as an aid to market communications
- Educating team members, sales representatives, senior management, and agency partners
- Opportunities to support and interact with the patient base
- Video-Rich Studies – Segmedica’s video-rich and revealing patient journey study includes contributions from 35 patients, 13 caregivers, and 21 providers, including physicians, caseworkers, group home directors, and nurses.
- Webcam Diaries – All the patients took part in an OnTheWall™ Online Community, and many of them contributed webcam diaries and uploads to the community webcam interviews, in-home ethnographies, and individual interviews with providers and simulated physician-patient interactions.
- Innovative Format – The main report includes a full patient flow chart, many videos, clips, and outputs from patient webcam diaries, online community tasks, and projects. The 140 double-wide format pages are full of insights and information.
Enterprise Licensing Details:
Full Report: Request a Quote
Includes PPT of full report for internal network usage across one company brand/location. License also comes with an online report presentation.