2021-2022 Brand Tracker Study
- Ask consumers about your brand as well as your competitors
- Measure the usage incidence across all channels
- Track trends, areas of interest or measure the impact of your marketing activities by monitoring changes over time
- Monitor and track awareness/brand conversion rates
- Analyze cross-usage, trends and much more!
Demographic Insights: Determine a comprehensive, detailed view of all key demographic metrics to identify similarities and differences
Competitive Intelligence: Quantify and track vital metrics on your competition to develop specific insights for tactics and strategies
- Measure your consumer composition through the lens of Natural Marketing Institute’s Health & Wellness Segmentation Model
- Track a range of health-related topics in the ever-changing wellness market space to identify upcoming trends, new opportunities and market entry strategies
For more information on our brand tracker study, please contact Steve French, Senior Vice President.